A Prayer

Lord Jesus, Thou hast declared Thou art the friend of sinners. Help me, gracious Lord, to speak with Thee in the manner which Thou deservest, so that I may never take Thy Name in vain. Grant Thy grace to help me graft my intentions to Thy will, so that I may honour Thee in word and deed. Help me, Lord Jesus, to know that I stand before Thee, that I may do so with humility and confidence in Thy mercy. May my spirit be bowed toward Thee in continuous gratitude, for Thou hast rescued me and Thou dost sustain me. Grant, O Lord and Lover of souls, the grace to complete my days faithful to Thy commandments. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Know You're In A Progressive Catholic Parish When... .

15 Fictitious Modern Saints

27 One-sided Parish Conversations Or Captions

20 Additional Signs You Might Just Be In A(n) Heterodox Parish

Every effort is made herein this blog to conform to the teaching of the Church - Quod ubique, quod semper, quod ab omnibus creditum est. Comments are welcome.